Yes, I know, I ate three courses at The Unruly Pig pre-launch brunch last week and my daughter did too. But where else can you order Oysters Rockefeller followed by an Omelette Arnold Bennett and then a finale plate of waffles with maple syrup and bacon. The new brunch menu is available from this Saturday 6th April. You must try it!
- great drinks menu with a huge choice of teas too
- cocktails for breakfast ... hic!
- what a fabulous menu with interesting choices
- a brilliant vegetarian menu
- passion fruit spritz
- blackberry, plum and yoghurt smoothie .. the fruity
- oysters rockefeller
- omelette arnold bennett
- wild mushroom rarebit
- desserts included the waffles with different toppings and a pain perdu with pump street chocolate, glazed banana and pecans
Dave is Head Chef at The Unruly Pig in Bromeswell. He takes full advantage of his abundant Suffolk surroundings by cooking local and seasonal produce with an Italian influence, much of it on his charcoal fired Inka grill. Here is his recipe for Sage and Thyme Stuffed Rabbit, Baked Polenta and Cauliflower. No grill required for this!